So you’re interested in becoming a Breakfast Club member! Here are 5 simple steps to get you started:
- Visit a Breakfast Club group up to 2 times to get to know the other members and determine if you are a good fit!
- Fill out an application and BC Creed found on each groups individual pages or in the forms library and submit it to
- Set up a “coffee date” with Melissa Bochet, the Breakfast Club President. She will answer any questions you have and vet out an concerns.
- An opinion survey will be sent out to the members of the group you would like to join. Reaching out to many members beforehand really helps to ensure a positive response from the group!
- Ann Adams, our group Treasurer will email you with details of payment based upon the date you start. There is a one time $100 entrance fee. Dues are $90/quarter with no hidden costs. The dues cover all room fees, contest money and breakfast food.