When do you meet?
We meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month from 8:45 AM – 10:15 AM
Where do you meet?
We meet at The Colonial Point Christian Church 855 Chapel Road South Windsor, CT 06074
View Larger Map
Do I have to come to every meeting?
Commitment to the group is key to its success. With only 24 meetings per year, each member is required to attend every meeting.
Is it alright if I miss a couple meetings?
Yes. You will be excused if you can provide a valid excusable reason. You must contact the group Secretary as soon as you know you will not be able to attend a meeting with your explanation so that it can be documented. If within a year period you have missed 3 meetings, your membership status will come under review of the executive committee.
Do you keep track of the number of referrals I give?
Yes, but not publically so there is no pressure. These are submitted, collected and then input by a 3rd party. We can then track the overall numbers for the group and EACH MEMBER can track their own numbers for their own purposes.
Can anyone join?
No. Only one individual per profession are considered. If you wish to join, there is an application to be completed and a screening process will follow. You may attend twice at no charge as a guest. If you pass the screening process and are elected into the group, there is a onetime $50 fee plus monthly dues.
How are dues collected and what does it cost to join?
- Dues can be paid quarterly or bi-annually. They are due in advance at the first meeting of the payment period you choose.
- There is no discount for any dues payment period at this time.
- Dues will be adjusted up or down bi-annually (every 6 months) based upon the needs of the group. Currently the dues are set at $50/quarter.
- Every new member that joins the group will pay a ONE TIME enrollment fee of $100.00.
- Dues are due in advance of meetings. Anyone who has not paid up to date may not be allowed to attend the meeting. There will be a table set up at the door where you can get your name badge and pay your dues.
- Any additional monies collected from you will stay on your membership account and be applied towards future charges.
What if I want to join but there is already a member in my business class?
A waiting list is available so that if your business class leaves the group then you would be would be called as a replacement. So let us know of your interest and get on the waiting list.